This is a public call for your help. I would like to build a website dedicated to providing the facts about rep. Mark Souder's (IN-3rd) actions in Congress and how they have failed us as a nation, and also us who live in that district. From advocating isolationist foreign policy, acting as a rubber stamp for the Bush administration's whims, authoring draconian and unreasonable drug policy, and seeking to eliminate vital social programs, his record speaks for itsself and it is time for him to go. Like Orrin Hatch, Bill Frist, Arlen Specter and right-wing extremists currently in our government action IS required!!! Thus, a website and a social network are needed to support this cause.
Primarily I am looking for researchers, writers, web developers and graphic designers who would be interested in volunteering some spare time for this effort. I will be providing the web space, bandwidth and domain name. If you are interested, please send me an email at souderproject@mabusland.com (serious inquiries ONLY please)
Thanks in advance to anyone who volunteers for this effort!
-Marc
2006-03-31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment