General rantings and discussion about midwestern life, sports, technology, computers, politics, weird or odd news, and whatever else is going on in my life.
2005-12-31
happy new year?
the other half is showing early signs of labor.... looks like we could possibly spend the new year in the maternity ward.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am trying to figure out your labour pain and maternity ward and I don't think the world is that humble.
thinking now it was just braxton hicks (or however that's spelled)... she hasn't had contractions since that day and her doctor cleared her to go back to work... so we're playing the waiting game once again.
3 comments:
I am trying to figure out your labour pain and maternity ward and I don't think the world is that humble.
Don't forget to keep me posted on the bay-beh situation, especially pictures and details!
thinking now it was just braxton hicks (or however that's spelled)... she hasn't had contractions since that day and her doctor cleared her to go back to work... so we're playing the waiting game once again.
Post a Comment