Ah yes, the 1990's were such a great time for electronic music, and more notably the videos. While i don't quite recall having seen this one on AMP (about the only place on the cable TV dial where you could catch electronica videos back then), I believe this was available on some wax trax collection video tape at the time. Here is "Electronic Behavior Control System" by Emergency Broadcast Network (aka. EBN)
2006-10-29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Marc, do you happen to have a copy of "Telecommunication Breakdown"? I used to have that, but I can't find it anywhere. I also have EBN's video tape. I wonder whatever happened to EBN. Maybe sued out of existence over sampling copyrighted material. Speaking of, did you ever get the mp3s from thepartyparty.com? The site changed and they're not there anymore, but I can send them if you want. Funny stuff.
Post a Comment