reference: http://www.mabusland.com/blog/2005/12/im-getting-sued-for-28-bucks.html
today's the hearing at small claims court. I never received any calls from the attorney, and despite us sending the doctor office a check for the originally billed amount, they never cashed it.
I will update this later when i get back from court. Attorneys don't scare me, and I'm not about to sell out my principles to settle this thing in their favor. I'm almost hoping this will get ugly, because it will cost them more than it does me as they could be fighting cases where the recovery amounts are greater.
2006-02-07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well that was uneventful... a hearing where the attorney for the plaintiff asked if we wanted to settle for the full amount or set a court date.
So we're going in front of the judge on may 10th. At least we have time to our prepare our case more thoroughly now.
~/\/\
Post a Comment