Well, now that things have finally gotten off the ground and my website is on the air, I might as well introduce myself.
My Name is Marc Wermund (aka. the mabus) and I have a wife named Lanette (aka. mrs. mabus) and a 6-year-old son named Hunter (aka. mini-mabus) with another boy on the way (the soon to be unleashed "micro-mabus". I reside in the hellhole otherwise known as Fort Wayne, Indiana. I work in the IT industry as a network administrator for a multi-billion dollar privately-owned wholesaler and have also worked for other tech giants such as Lucent , GTE (now known as Verizon) and more. As such, i'm a computer nerd and am always happy to help people out with their computer troubles.
I'm a big sports nut, right now my team - the Chicago White Sox, are up 1 game to none against the astros in the world series. I also follow pro football, basketball and hockey. I also attend many
Komets hockey and Wizards baseball games - both the local minor league franchises.
One of my other interests is political debate.... Not only do i like writing about politics, i love to discuss them. And, be warned, that while i don't affiliate myself with either the republicans or democrats, i tend to take progressive views on most issues. Feel free to join me in the mabusland forums to join in the madness and tell me my viewpoints are whacked.
Anyways, welcome again and check back often for more articles!
~/\/\
2005-10-23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment